Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Can’t use copy and paste command in windows 7

I was shocked because my computer. Windows 7 operating system being used, it can not use copy and paste.The command is dimmed use it.So I had to find a way to find the girl is from spyware or malware ..

ไม่สามารถใช้คำสั่ง Copy และ Paste ใน Windows 7
I have to solve it by using software antisuper spyware.Results show that it meet spyware 3 type. I have cleaner then restart the computer.After that the computer can return to the command. Copy and paste the original.

ไม่สามารถใช้คำสั่ง Copy และ Paste ใน Windows 7

Anyone who is experiencing the same problem as me. see more detail and download software at  superantispyware

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daily internet tip Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger