Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How to fix Connectify Hotspot error CF00B001

Message in the error cf00b001 Connectify.

                                                                                               Figure 1   Connectify send  message in error cf00b001  

I  have  Connectify Hotspot for sharing wi-fi on my small home with my mom.Today i got message that :  but then one day as I was suddenly the message error that ". The Configured Share over Device is currently attached to a Network. using DHCP ......... what 's  happen?

Message in the error cf00b001 Connectify.

                                                                                                               Figure 2      window of Connectify hotspot.

I  look at window at connectify  hotspot and see something differenc another day.On menu share over is not wi-fi but it is modem on  lan.


Message in the error cf00b001 Connectify.

                                                                                                  Figure 3        Click  Enable on Wireless network connection

Experimental solution. I going to the File menu, click Enable Control panel> network connections and click Enable the wireless adapter.

After clicking the Enable Wireless adapter Figure 3 shows that the error message disappeared. And able to use Connectify hotspot such as the last day ...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

can u help me???
i have problem, in picture in up have wireless network connection , but in my computer i dont have...
just Dial-up and Local Area Connection only
why?
can u gift me the solution??

Post a Comment

 

Daily internet tip Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger